AHUJA CCS-2300 Counter Microphone Specs:
- AHUJA introduces CCS-2300, a two-way counter communication system, exclusively designed for easy and effective conversation across counters with transparent security barriers. It consists of an attendant unit, a customer unit, and a power supply unit, which are easy to install and simple to connect through dedicated cables as supplied with the system.
- Unique design, pleasing aesthetics & rugged construction.
- Two-way, hands-free communication.
- Easy, hassle-free installation.
- Compact & elegant tabletop attendant unit with 20” long gooseneck microphone for strain-free usage.
- A 3.5mm jack socket is provided for connecting a headband microphone like Ahuja HBM-50. This is useable by the attendant as an alternate to the fixed gooseneck microphone.
- Separate controls for adjusting the speech levels during Talk & Listen modes of operation.
- Special Auto-Mute ON/OFF option provided through a toggle switch. In Auto-Mute ON condition, the customer’s microphone is partially muted if it is not used for 30 sec. approx. This facility prevents the attendant from being disturbed by unwanted outside noise.
- The customer’s unit has an efficient speaker and a sensitive condenser cartridge, mounted in a beautifully designed housing.
- The attendant’s microphone has voice priority over the customer’s microphone.
|Output||2W (Max.) in each amplifier|
|Microphone Element||Electret Condenser in both the units|
|Auto Mute `ON’||Enables after 30 seconds (approx.)|
|Power Requirement||AC: 220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Protections||AC Fuse 1 × 0.5A|
|Dimensions||Attendant Unit: W116 x H65 x D170 mm (w/o gooseneck), Customer Unit: Ø98 x D52 mm, Power Supply Unit: W85 × H58 × D150 mm|
|Weight||Attendant Unit: 1.3kg, Customer Unit: 0.55kg, Power Supply Unit : 0.93kg|
|Accessories||1 No. of fuse 0.5A, 2 Nos. of M4 molded screws, 2 Nos. of self-adhesive DUAL LOCK tape, 4.5mtrs. of interconnecting cable for Customer unit|