BOSCH DCNM-WAP Wireless Access Point
The Bosch DCNM-WAP wireless access point is used as a central control device for the Bosch Dicentis wireless discussion system.
The DCNMWAP can be mounted on a table, wall, or ceiling and requires no central control unit. It is truly wireless with no need for an additional router or tablet control. A simple intuitive web interface is used for system setup, configuration, control and licensing.
- Based on standard WiFi according to IEEE 802.11n
- WPA2 encryption for secure communication
- Seamless frequency switching in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band
- Powering via power supply adapter, Power over Ethernet or DCN multimedia System Network Cable
- Seamless automatic wireless frequency channel switching; up to 44 channels in the 2.4/5 GHz band.
- Packet Loss Concealment to mask the effects of lost or discarded packets.
- Visibility in the IT infrastructure.
- Coexistence with other WiFi networks.
- To give a clear visual overview of the proceedings.
- A maximum of six HD Conference Dome cameras can be connected to the system with native support.
- The camera presets can be configured in the web interface.
- SDI Connection for little video latency.
- Powering via either: Power supply adapter, Power over Ethernet (PoE), or DCN multimedia System Network Cable.
- Typical wireless coverage area range of 30 m x 30 m.
- Functionality is modular; expandable via licensing.
The wireless access point is used for all configuration and initial set up via web interface. These settings include:
- User management shall give the possibility to create several users with user specific access to functionality.
- Line input/output and routing settings.
- 5‑band parametric equalizer.
- Camera control and HD-SDI switcher configuration.
- Wireless network SSID and WPA2 settings.
- Wired network host‑name setting (DHCP and zero‑config protocol based on Bonjour, fixed IP address is not supported).
- Upload of custom logo, which shall be shown in the Wireless Device Extended.
- GUI language setting.
- Factory default.
- Device subscription, using standard WPS protocol.
- Seat naming including priority setting for the chairperson (Maximum up to 15 Wireless Devices can have priority).
- Dual‑use setting (requires DCNM‑LSDU per DCNM‑WD/WDE).
- Camera preposition assignment to seats (requires one DCNM‑LCC per DCNM‑WAP).
- Date and time settings. Automatic date and time synchronization through ntp server from the internet or supplied by the local DHCP server.
- Firmware upgrade of all devices and the WAP, using the wireless network (not supported when using the web interface on a tablet).
- License activation (not supported when using the web interface on a tablet).
|Supply voltage (PSU)||100‑240 Vac 50‑60 Hz in48 Vdc out|
|PoE||802.3af, 802.3at – type 1 mode A (endspan), mode B (midspan)|
|DCNM system supply||48 Vdc|
|Power consumption||10 W|
|Frequency response||80 Hz – 20 kHz|
|THD at nominal level||<0.1 %|
|Dynamic range||>98 dBA|
|Signal‑to‑noise ratio||>96 dBA|
|Ethernet||1000Base‑T IEEE 802.3ab|
|Jack nominal||-18 dBV|
|Jack maximum||+18 dBV|
|Jack nominal||-18 dBV|
|Jack maximum||+20 dBV|
|WIFI standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (ISM license-free)|
|Mounting||Ceiling, Wall or Tripod floor stand (using included bracket)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) with bracket||285 x 202 x 65 mm(11.2 x 8.0 x 2.6 in)|
|Weight: with bracket without bracket||958 g (2.11 lb)725 g (1.60 lb)|
|Color||Light grey (RAL 000 7500)|
|Operating temperature||5 ºC to +45 ºC(41 ºF to +113 ºF)|
|Storage temperature||-20 ºC to +70 ºC(-4 ºF to +158 ºF)|
|Relative humidity||< 95 %, > 5 %|