Bosch DCNM-WCH05 Charger Specs:
This Charger can simultaneously charge up to 5 Battery Packs (DCNM‑WILSON). The charging status of each Battery Pack is shown on individual charge capacity LED indicators. The Battery Packs can be left in the Charger when fully charged. This has no impact on the charging level and lifetime of the Battery Packs. The Charger is intended for wall mounting. The loop‑through mains power supply sockets allow a maximum number of chargers to be connected in series so that they can share the same mains power supply outlet:
- A maximum of 2 chargers can be connected in series for 100‑127 Vac, 50‑60 Hertz regions at 10A.
- A maximum of 5 chargers can be connected in series for 220‑240 Vac, 50‑60 Hertz regions at 10A.
Controls and Indicators
- Five individual Battery Pack charging capacity LED indicators.
- Mains power supply on/off LED indicator. Interconnections
- Mains power supply socket.
- Loop‑through mains power supply socket.
- Simultaneous charging of up to 5 Battery Packs
- Individual Battery Pack charging capacity indicators
- Recharges from empty in less than 3 hours
- Auto‑ranging power supply, 100-240 Vac
- Loop‑through mains power supply connectors