Bosch Dicentis DCNM-WD
Product Code: OTC2311
The Wireless Device (DCNM‑WD) of the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System enables participants to speak, register a request-to-speak, and listen to a speaker during a meeting. The device can be easily configured as a single-use, dual-use or chairperson Wireless Device via the web
browser interface of the Wireless Access Point (DCNM‑WAP).
- Removable Battery Pack, easy to change and charge
- Configurable as a participant, dual-use or chairperson Wireless Device by use of web browser interface
- Functionality can be expanded with software modules without the need for hardware modification
Bosch Dicentis DCNM-WD Specs:
The Bosch DCNM-WD is a wireless device for use with the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System. The DCNMWD enables participants to speak, register a request-to-speak, and listen to the speaker during a meeting via the built-in loudspeaker or headphones.
The loudspeaker and microphone can be active at the same time for a face‑to‑face meeting experience. The sound is crystal‑clear due to a very high signal‑to‑noise ratio and smart frequency selection. To prevent acoustic feedback, a feedback suppressor is built‑in.
The device can be easily configured as a single-use, dual-use or chairperson Wireless Device via the web interface of the Wireless Access Point (DCNM-WAP).
- Possible‑to‑speak and request‑to‑speak indication in microphone.
- Single‑use, dual-use, or chairperson can be configured via the web interface.
- Audio mute button.
- Operating in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (UNII1, 2 (extended) and 3) (license free) band.
- Based on standard WiFi.
- Seamless automatic frequency channel switching.
- WiFi coverage area range test.
- Packet Loss Concealment.
- WPA2 encryption prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access.
A socket is provided to connect the microphone to either DCNM‑HDMIC, DCNM‑MICS, or DCNM‑MICL, all available separately. Two headphone sockets and controls (on the left and right-hand side) are provided to enable the unit to be used by 1 or 2 participants.
A lithium‑ion rechargeable battery pack (DCNM-WLIION) powers the device – it is simple and quick to change for maximum efficiency and the battery status and usage time is viewable via the web interface control. Not supplied – available separately, see related products.
|Supply voltage (battery pack)||7.5 Vdc|
|Power consumption||4 W|
|Operating time DCNM-WD||> 24 hours (20% speech, 80% listening)|
|Operating time DCNM-WDE||> 20 hours (20% speech, 80% listening)|
|Frequency response||100 Hz – 20 kHz)(-3 dB at nominal level)|
|THD at a nominal level||< 0.1 %|
|Dynamic range||> 90 dB|
|Signal‑to‑noise ratio||> 90 dB|
|Headphone load impedance||> 32 ohm <1k ohm|
|Headphone output power||15 mW|
|WIFI standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (ISM license-free)|
|Nominal microphone input||80 dB SPL according to IEC60914|
|Maximum microphone input||110 dB SPL according to IEC60914|
|Loudspeaker nominal output||72 dB SPL at 0.5 m|