CHARTU CH-2000 Wired Central Unit Specs:
CHARTU CH-2000 is the central unit of the wired conference system, with the connection of microphone consoles via CAT-5 twisted pair cable, and operates under the control of a high-speed and efficient 32-bit DSP processor. Digital central unit CHARTU CH-2000 is the main part of the digital conference system. The central unit supports the connection of 8 active wired conference consoles. CHARTU CH-WAP2000 central unit integrates simultaneous interpretation, discussion, presence, voting, microphone control, electronic sign, IR camera tracking in one device.
Features of the central unit CHARTU CH-2000
- Uncompressed audio transmission, sampling rate 48K, bandwidth 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz.
- Simultaneous discussion with 8 active wired microphone consoles.
- Supports up to 31 + 1 channels of simultaneous interpretation and up to 4000 wired units.
- Supports PELCO / VISCA / SAMSUNG camera control protocols for automatic tracking of cameras during the meeting.
- Software control from a computer, TCP / IP control.
- Using a CAT-5 connection.
- Support for loopback cascade, if the signal is interrupted on one side, then the rest of the conference devices can be connected through the other side of the loop.
- Hot standby to build a secure system for uninterrupted operation.
|Signal to noise ratio||> 80 dB|
|Standby power consumption||12 watts|
|Power consumption||150 watts|
|Dynamic range||> 80 dB|
|Frequency range||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
between the central unit and the access point
|Dimensions (edit)||483 x 290 x 43.6 mm|
|Power supply||AC 200 – 240V 50Hz|