Gemalto AT10K Full Page Passport & Document Reader Specs:
- 1D Barcodes (2 of 5 interleaved, 2 of 5 Industrial, Code 128, and Code 39), and 2D Barcodes (PDF 417, QR Code®, DataMatrix™, and Aztec formats).
- Uses a wide range of illuminations like Visible, Infrared, and UV with standard and high resolution.
- Anti-glare technology to reduce document laminate reflections and ambient light interference
- Supports biometrically enabled travel documents and driving licenses containing contactless integrated circuit chips (eIDs, eDLs, and ePassports).
- Wide software landscape with libraries, code examples, demonstration programs, and utilities, available for Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms using C++, Java, C#, and Basic.NET.
- Desired features such as removable cover for the hoodless operation, document spine hold down clip, holds down new books, and works on multiple, stapled books.
|DIMENSIONS||7.4″ L x 6.3″ W x 2.6″ H (without hood), 4.0″ (with hood)|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.|
|RESOLUTION||Standard 370 DPI image resolution, 3.1 Megapixel sensor. High Resolution 550 DPI option, 10 Megapixel sensor. RGB 24 bit color system|
|READING CAPABILITY||1D, 2D Barcode (PDF417), MRZ, OCR|
|RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE||WizzForms Autofill Software or VeriScan Desktop Software|