ITC T-7770 IP Network Audio Sampling Terminal
Product Code: OTC2412
- Full aluminum alloy shell and durable structure, small and delicated appearance.
- Adopt embedded computer and DSP signal processing technology, built-in high-speed industrial processing chip, to ensure the start-up time is less than 1 second.
- Built-in 1 channel audio encoding module of network hardware, support (multicast)protocol of TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP, to realize network signal transmission with 16 bit CD sound quality.
- Built-in 2 groups of RCA input terminals, with input volume adjustment, flexible matching with various devices with different sensitivity.
- Support timing or the temporary signal collection and broadcast task; the task priority levels can be set through the server.
- Support 3 collection and broadcasting modes: “ordinary collection and broadcast “, “medium collection and broadcast ” and “Hi-fi collection and broadcast “. ” ordinary collection and broadcast ” can access the effect of ultra-low delay network audio acquisition, “medium collection and broadcast” can access the effect of low latency and ordinary sound quality of network audio acquisition, “Hi-fi collection and broadcast” can access the effect of ultra-low distortion of the network audio acquisition.
- Compatible with all network structures, such as a router, switch, Bridge, Modem, Internet, 2G, 3G, 4G, multicast, unicast, etc.
- It supports remote hardware upgrade of the terminal, no need go to upgrade at the local site, to reduce maintenance burdens and make more simple operation.
Call for Price