vMix HD Live Production Software License
The multifunction HD Live Production, Streaming & Mixing Software from vMix can switch between multiple HD sources—the maximum number depending on the limitations of the computer, its GPU, and the video capture hardware installed. It can stream a live program feed out to the web over RTMP, RTSP, or Flash and can also record locally at up to HD resolution in AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV. If a video output is available, it can send out a full-quality program feed for local presentation or recording separately.
Capable of more than just basic switching, effects and chroma keying are also built-in. You can add titles, incorporate virtual sets, or apply templates to give productions network-worthy results. This version of the software also includes the vMix Call feature, which allows you to add one remote guest to your production who is connecting with a web browser on Mac or Windows or with iOS or Android devices. vMix Call features include NDI support, return video/audio for each guest up to 1080p, encryption, selectable outputs, and audio mixing.
There is a built-in audio mixer so you won’t have to rely on a separate hardware mixer. Audio can be sourced via embedded audio, the capture device’s audio inputs, through a separate audio interface, or even be played from a pre-recorded audio file.
vMix Live Production software runs on Windows and works with a variety of video capture and I/O devices, including models from Blackmagic Design, Matrox, AJA, and more.
Supports Live and Virtual Input Sources
Virtually Unlimited Number of Input Sources Supported
Use a video I/O card such as a Blackmagic or AJA product to capture from a live camera or external video feed. Up to HD resolution is supported, depending on the limitations of the card and computer hardware.
FireWire (HDV/DV) capture is also supported; however, there will be a significant delay.
Remote Screen Capture
Use the desktop from a Mac or Windows computer connected to the same network as a computer running vMix as a virtual input. Ideal for PowerPoint and Skype.
Note: Audio Capture support for Skype and other videoconferencing software is available under Windows 7.
Play from Files
Video and Audio Playlists
Other Supported Media
Live Web Streaming
Record While You Stream
Effects and Processing
10 Transition Effects
Provides built-in transition effects with four customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favorite effects. Transitions include:
3D GPU Acceleration
HD Virtual Sets
- Quickly add one remote guest to any production using only a web browser and a webcam
- Supports guests connecting with Google Chrome (version 56 or higher) and Firefox (version 50 or higher) on Windows or Mac, as well as Android and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad) running iOS 11+ using the Safari browser
- Peer-to-peer encryption between each guest and vMix ensures a secure, low-latency connection
- Auto Mix-Minus technology automatically handles the audio mixing for each guest, preventing echo and saving time
- Full-duplex high-quality audio for all guests and return feed
- Built-in return video/audio feed for each guest with configurable quality up to HD 1080p 4 Mb/s
- Select any of the four outputs (only with 4K and Pro versions) as the return video for all guests
- Select Master, Headphones, Bus A, or Bus B as the return audio feed for all guests; all options have built-in Auto Mix-Minus technology
- Dynamic bandwidth estimation automatically adapts the quality of each guests video on the fly to match changing network conditions
- Video and audio for each guest is available over NDI automatically
Real-Time Chroma Key
Built-In Title Templates
Live Video Effects
Four Overlay Channels
Touchscreen Web Interface
Built-In Audio Mixer
Windows 7 or HigherRecommended
2 GHz Dual-CoreRecommended
Intel Core i7
7200 RPM (Video Recording)Recommended
DirectX 10 CompatibleRecommended
Intel HD Graphics 4600: 2 x Cameras and 4 x Inputs / 1080p or 720p recording + Streaming
1280 x 720Recommended
1920 x 1080
|Supported I/O Cards||vMix
KONA 3G / QUAD
Magma ExpressBox Series: AJA, Matrox, Magewell, and Blackmagic Cards Supported